Eromanga-sensei (エロマンガ先生) is a light novel series written by Tsukasa Fushimi and illustrated by Hiro Kanzaki, published seven volumes in the series under the Dengeki Bunko imprint since December 2013.
The story centers around high school student Masamune Izumi who loves writing light novels. Having no artistic skill himself, Masamune always got his novels illustrated by an anonymous partner using the pen name "Eromanga Sensei", who is known for drawing questionable perverted images despite being extremely reliable. In addition to balancing his passion and school, Masamune is also stuck with taking care of his only family member—his younger sister Sagiri Izumi. A hikikomori by nature, Sagiri shut herself in her room for over a year and constantly bosses Masamune around despite his attempts to get her to leave her room. However, when Masamune inadvertently discovers that his anonymous partner had been Sagiri all along, their sibling relationship quickly leaps to new levels of excitement, especially when a beautiful best-selling shōjo manga author enters the fray.
- Masamune Izumi (和泉正宗 Izumi Masamune)
- Sagiri Izumi (和泉紗霧 Izumi Sagiri)
- Megumi Jinno (神野めぐみ Jinno Megumi)
- Chris Yamada (山田クリス Yamada Kurisu)
- Elf Yamada (山田エルフ Yamada Erufu)
- Tomoe Takasago (高砂智恵 Takasago Tomoe)
- Muramasa Senju (千寿ムラマサ Senju Muramasa)
- Ayame Kagurazaka (神楽坂あやめ Kagurazaka Ayame)
- Kunimitsu Shidō (獅童国光 Shidō Kunimitsu)